Minimum supply Quantity : One Tanker Load – 20 MTS for (Caustic Potash Lye)
Product Description and Specifications
|Description||Caustic Potash Lye||Caustic Potash Flakes|
|Total Alkalinity as KOH||48.0% (Min)||89.5% (Min)|
|Carbonates as K2Co3||0.2% (Max)||0.5% (Max)|
|Chlorides as Kcl||0.015% (Max)(150 ppm)||0.026% (Max)(260 ppm)|
|Sulphates as K2So4||0.002% (Max)(20 ppm)||0.004% (Max)(40 ppm)|
|Iron as Fe||0.0003%(Max)(3 ppm)||0.006% (Max)(6 ppm)|
|Sodium as Na||0.4 % (Max)||0.004 % (Max)(40 ppm)|
|Silicates as SiO2||0.002 % (Max)(20 ppm)||0.0001% (Max)(1 ppm)|
|Sodium as Na||—||0.8% (Max)|
|Technical Name||Potassium Hydroxide|
|Formation||Flakes / Lye|
|CAS Registry No.||1310-58-3|
Membrane Cell Technology by UHDE, Germany and Caustic Potash Flakes is manufactured by Technology of Buflovak LLC, USA.
Harmful to Plant & Animal tissues, corrosive.
- Mercury free
- Low iron content
- The Andhra Sugars Limited guarantees minimum 48% purity of KOH for C.P. Lye and 89.5% purity of KOH for C.P. Flakes (Dry Basis).
- Quality Control Lab is equipped with most modern instruments to analyze the product parameters.
- Acid Neutralization
- Drying agent for Sulphur dioxide
- Carbon dioxide
- Dye Stuff Industry
- Extraction of Petroleum products
- Cadmium Batteries
- Other Potassium based Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Potassium Carbonate manufacture
- Potassium Permanganate manufacture
- Rubber chemicals
- Soft Soap Industries.
- C.P. Lye in Tankers and C.P. Flakes in 40/50 KG HDPE Bags with inner alkathene liner.