Minimum supply Quantity : One Tanker Load – 20 MTS for (Caustic Soda Lye)
Minimum supply Lot (in 50 kgs Bag packing) : 5 MTS for (Caustic Soda Flakes)
|Technical Name||Sodium Hydroxide|
|Formation||Flakes / Lye (Grade-1), (Grade-2)|
|CAS Registry No.||1310-72-2|
Product Description and Specifications
|Description||Caustic Soda Lye (Grade-1)||Caustic Soda Lye (Grade-2)||Caustic Soda Flakes|
Sodium Hydroxide as NaOH
|47% (Min)||30.0% (Min)||97.0% (Min) (Dry Basis)|
|Sodium Carbonate as Na2CO3||0.2% (Max)||0.20%||0.4% (Max)|
Chlorides as NaCl
|0.015% (Max) (150 ppm)||0.015% (150 ppm)||0.05% (Max) (500 ppm)|
|Sulphates as Na2SO4||0.002% (Max) (20 ppm)||0.002% (20 ppm)||0.005% (Max) (50 ppm)|
Iron as Fe
|0.001% (Max) (10 ppm)||0.002% (20 ppm)||0.002% (Max) (20 ppm)|
|Salicates as SiO2||0.002% (Max) (20 ppm)||0.001% (10 ppm)||0.005% (Max) (50 ppm)|
|Sodium Hydroxide as NaOH on dry basis (Min)||99.50%|
Membrane Cell Technology by UHDE, Germany and Caustic Soda Flakes is manufactured by Technology of Buflovak LLC, USA.
Harmful to plant & animal tissues, corrosive.
- Mercury free
- Low iron content
- The Andhra Sugars Limited guarantees minimum 99.50% purity of NaOH for C.S. Flakes (Dry Basis) and 47% purity of NaOH for C.S. Lye for Grade–I, and 30% purity of NaOH for C.S. Lye for Grade–II.
- Quality Control Lab is equipped with most modern instruments to analyze the product parameters.
- Acid Neutralization
- Aluminum products
- Dyes & Pharmaceuticals
- Extraction of Petroleum products
- Extraction of Zinc
- Processing of Vegetable Oils
- Pulp & Paper
- Regeneration of Water Treatment Resigns
- Rubber chemicals
- Soap Industries
- Sodium Salts
- C.S. Lye in Tankers and C.S. Flakes in 50 KG HDPE Bags with inner alkathene liner.