Technical Name : Sodium Hydroxide
Formula : NaOH
CAS Registry No : 1310-72-2
Formation : Flakes / Lye
|Description||Caustic Soda Lye||Caustic Soda Flakes|
Sodium Hydroxide as NaOH
|48% (Min)||99.50% (Min.) (Dry Basis)|
|Sodium Carbonate as Na2CO3||0.2% (Max)||0.4% (Max)|
Chlorides as NaCl
|Sulphates as Na2SO4||0.002% (Max)
Iron as Fe
|Salicates as SiO2||0.002% (Max)
Membrane Cell Technology by UHDE, Germany and Caustic Soda Flakes is manufactured by Technology of Buflovak LLC, USA.
- Mercury free
- Low iron content
Harmful to plant & animal tissues, corrosive.
C.S. Lye in Tankers and C.S. Flakes in 50 KG HDPE Bags with inner alkathene liner.
- Acid Neutralization
- Aluminum products
- Dyes & Pharmaceuticals
- Extraction of Petroleum products
- Extraction of Zinc
- Processing of Vegetable Oils
- Pulp & Paper
- Regeneration of Water Treatment Resigns
- Rubber chemicals
- Soap Industries
- Sodium Salts
- The A.S.Ltd., guarantees minimum 99.55 % purity of NaOH.
- Quality Control Lab is equipped with most modern instruments to analyze the product parameters.