|Technical Name||Ethanol (absolute alcohol)|
|IS 15464:2004 / UN.No||1170|
|CAS Registry No.||64-17-5|
Product Description and Specifications
|Specific Gravity at 15.6Oc/15.6Oc||0.7961|
|Ethanol Content, (% by vol.), at 15.6Oc , Min||99.50|
|Miscibility with water||Miscible|
|Acidity as CH3COOH, (% by weight), Max.||0.0050|
|Residue on Evaporation, (% by Weight), Max.||0.0050|
|Aldehyde Content as CH3CHO, (gm/100ml), Max.||0. 0060|
|Water (% by vol.), at 20OC||0.50|
- Ethanol is produced by Molecular sieve dehydration of Rectified Spirit (Industrial alcohol).
- The most modern technology of M/s.KATZEN INTERNATIONAL, U.S.A was adopted in the process, which was supplied through M/S ALFA LAVAL (I) LIMITED, PUNE
- Clear, Colorless liquid with a pleasant alcoholic odour.
- Volatile organic compound with boiling point of 78OC
- The Andhra Sugars Limited guarantee the product purity of 99.5 % to 99.8% V/V.
- The product has high purity and is free from impurity like Benzene / Cyclohexane.
- Quality Control Department is equipped with modern instruments for analysis of Ethanol as per customer requirement.
- We can also supply Denatured Ethanol by adding approved Denaturants as per customers requirements. (Required Denaturant shall be supplied by the customer).
- Drugs & Pharmaceutical Industry
- Organic Chemicals
- Solvent and extraction medium
- Blended with petrol, which is used as a fuel Cosmetics
- Bulk Lorry Tankers
- Barrels and Carboys