From 1962 to 2001 we used the Batch Fermentation process.In 2001 we switched to the Bio-still continuous fermentation process of Alfalaval.
Our Anhydrous ethanol plant was built based on molecular sieve Dehydration technology of KATZEN INTERNATIONAL producing 99.80% pure ethanol.
This is an In-Organic Chemicals producing operation
- Sulphuric Acid Plant
- Super Phosphate Plant
- Caustic Potash Plant
- Hydrochloric Acid Plant
- Processing of oil seed
- Processing of rice bran and oil seed meals
- Vegetable oil refining
- Vegetable oil hydrogenation
- Livestock feed manufacture
- This Sugar Plant was commissioned in 1997.
Whole Cane Diffuser
- We are the first on the Indian sub-continent to set up a whole cane diffuser and the only cane sugar plant in the world producing pharmaceutical quality sugar in a regular plantation white sugar plant
The Andhra Sugars Ltd. (Unit – 3), Bhimadole, Andhra Pradesh
Plant Make : DESMET, S.S. ENGRS, KCP, TRIVENI ENGG., BHEL, NHEC, ANDHRA & UTTAM
Milling Plants : Dewater Mill Roller Size : 39″ x 78″ With TRPF
Caustic Soda Unit
This Caustic Soda plant was commissioned in May, 1997
33 MW COAL BASED CAPTIVE THERMAL POWER PLANT
Established 33M Coal Based Captive Thermal Power Plant at Saggonda Village and commissioned on 24.03.2017 at 20:07 Hrs. Fuel for this Power Plant is Coal the Power Generated at 11KV Potential will be step up to 132KV Potential with the help of 45MVA, 11/132KV Transformer and fed through 132KV Transmission line to 132KV Bay of our 132/ 33KV Sub-Station and will be utilized for our Captive consumption only i.e., Chloro Alkali Industry at Saggonda.