Technical Name : Sodium Hypo Chlorite
Chemical Formula : NaOCl
Formation : Sodium Hypo Chlorite
CAS Registry No : 7681- 52- 9
HSN : 2828
|Density (at 300 ) Min||1.200|
|Available Chlorine as Cl(% M/V)||12.5 % to 15 %|
|Free alkali as NaOH||15.0 to 30.0 g/l|
Sodium Hypo Chlorite is Manufactured by UHDE, Germany Technology
- Mercury free
- Strong Oxidizing and bleaching agent.
Chlorine gas is liberated at elevated temperature or if acidified.
- In M.S.R.L. Tankers.
- Bleaching agent in Paper and Textile Industry
- Disinfecting agent
- Food processing
- Manufacturing of Hydrazine
- Oxidizing agent
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Sweating in Oil Refineries
- Waste water treatment
- The A.S.Ltd., guarantees minimum specifications required by customers
- Quality Control Lab is equipped with most modern instruments to analyze the product parameters