|CAS Registry No.||133-74-0|
Product Description and Specifications
|Hydrogen by volume||99.80% (Min)|
|Oxygen by Volume||50 ppm (Max)|
|Nitrogen by volume||100 ppm (Max)|
|Water vapor by volume||300 ppm (Max)|
|Carbon dioxide by volume||4.0 ppm (Max)|
|Carbon monoxide by volume||<1.0 ppm (Max)|
Hydrogen Gas is manufactured by UHDE Germany Technology, of Membrane Electrolyser. It is compressed to 150 kg / cm2 pressure to fill in cylinder or cylinder – banks.
- The Andhra Sugars Limited guarantees minimum 99.8 % purity of H2 gas.
- Quality Control Lab is equipped with most modern instruments to analyze the product parameters.
- High purity Hydrogen due to Membrane Electrolyser Technology
- Colorless & Odorless gas
- Mercury free
- Cylinders (6 NM3)
- Hydrogen Cylinder Banks
- Ammonia Synthesis
- As a fuel
- As Reducing Agent
- Catalytic Reduction
- Hydrochloric Acid Manufacture
- Hydrogen- Fuel Cells used in eco-friendly automobiles (abroad)
- Organic Hydrogenation
Under the provisions of the Gas Cylinder Rules, 1981, the user must possess valid storage Licence, issued by Chief Controller of Explosives, Nagpur.
The Flammable limit in Air: 4 to 75 vol%, Explosive mixture with Oxygen.