Rectified Spirit (Industrial Alcohol)
Chemical Name : Rectified Spirit ( Industrial Alcohol )
CAS Registry No : 64-17-5 : IS 323:2009
UN.No : 1170
|Specific Gravity at 15.6Oc/15.6Oc||0.8171|
|Ethanol Content, (% by vol.), at 15.6Oc , Min||94.68|
|Miscibility with water||Miscible|
|Acidity as CH3COOH, (% by weight), Max.||0.0020|
|Residue on Evaporation, (% by Weight), Max.||0.0050|
|Aldehyde Content as CH3CHO, (gm/100ml), Max.||0. 0060|
- Clear, Colorless liquid with a pleasant alcoholic odour.
- Volatile organic compound with boiling point of 78OC
- Industrial Alcohol is produced by the fermentation of Sugar Cane Molasses by the action of microorganism, YEAST.
- Bio stil Continuous Fermentation Technology of M/S ALFA LAVAL, SWEDEN is adopted.
- Alcohol is recovered from fermented wash by distillation.
- Bulk Lorry Tankers
- Barrels and Carboys
- Drugs & Pharmaceutical Industry
- Organic Chemicals
- Solvent and extraction medium
- Dyes and Synthetic rubber
- We guarantee the product purity of 95.0% to 95.6%V/V.
- Quality Control Department is equipped with modern instruments for analysis of Industrial alcohol as per customer requirement.
- We can also supply Denatured Spirit by adding approved denaturants as per customers requirements.(Required Denaturant shall be supplied by the customer)