Aspirin Starch Granules
Molecular weight :180.16 (Aspirin)
Description :White granular powder with characteristic odour
A.A violet red color with ferric chloride on heating a solution in water.
B.Water slurry with iodine solution produces reddish violet colour.
|Water (%w/w, by KF)||0.60 to 1.60|
|Heavy metals (ppm, as Pb)||Not more than 10|
|Non Aspirin salicylates (%w/w)||Not more than 0.1|
|Assay (%w/w, on as is basis)||89.00 to 91.00|
|Particle Size Distribution|
|Mesh No.||Limit( % )|
|+ 50||NLT 90.0|
CERTIFICATIONS and ACCREDITATIONS
- US FDA inspected and approved
- EDQM inspected and approved
- WHO GMP
- Written Confirmation issued by CDSCO, New Delhi
- US DMF No. 16345 (Aspirin) & 17816 (Aspirin Starch Granules)
- CEP/COS No. R1-CEP 2000-042-Rev02
- ISO 9001:2008; ISO 14001:2004; and OHAS 18001:2007 Management System Standards
- GDUFA registered, and GDUFA Facility & DMF fees paid
US FDA 23rd – 27th March 2015
EDQM 28th – 30th March 2011
WHO GMP 6th – 7th October 2015
Blood thinning agent, Analgesic,
Cardiology, Cough & Cold.
Field of activity
- Audited and approved by USFDA & EDQM. We also have GMP Certifications from EU, TGA and WHO
- Dedicated plant for Aspirin.
- All raw materials for manufacturing Aspirin are in-house products, guaranteeing complete supply chain for our clients.
- For Indigenous: 25 kgs net laminated kraft paper bags inside LDPE Liner
- For Export: 50 kgs net HDPE drums / 100 kgs net Fibre drums inside 2 LDPE Liners